Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Alexander Bolton
Po Collins of the National Contract Management Association talks ethics. Don Kettl, dean of the school of Public Policy, University of Maryland, sheds light on the election. Craig Karch of ICE talks about the return of antiquities to Mexico. Alexander Bolton of The Hill newspaper and J.David Cox, national president of AFGE, call in about the election.
Alexander Bolton of The Hill newspaper calls Senate Majority Leader Reid's omnibus package as "only way to get these appropriations bills passed."
Alexander Bolton of The Hill discusses the status of potential cuts to federal spending that supercommitte is considering.
Alexander Bolton, a staff writer for The Hill newspaper, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the various proposals and how they could impact federal employees.
Get the latest update on the contentious debt ceiling debate between lawmakers and the White House from The Hill staff writer Alexander Bolton.
House Republicans feel they need two stopgap spending bills for the budget standoff with Democrats. The Hill's Alexander Bolton explains it for us.