Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Alec Ross
State Department senior adviser for innovation Alec Ross explains the purpose of a recent speech from Secretary Hillary Clinton.
Across government, agencies are trying to wrap their arms around new media. The State Department's Alec Ross talks about how the agency is "exploring new avenues in 21st century statecraft."
Federal CTO Aneesh Chopra says agencies need people to lead this innovation. He also says new directive will help solidify the permanence of open government ideals.
Alec Ross is the Senior Advisor for Innovation in the Office of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said 21st century statecraft already has provided some short-term successes.
July 19th and 21st
Hear from FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate, Federal Environment Executive Michelle Moore, Dr. David Blumenthal on Health IT, Rich Haley on managing financial resources at the FBI, Professor Tom Davenport on analytics and making better decisions, and Alec Ross on using social media to advance U.S. diplomatic goals. All of this and more next week on The Business of Government Magazine show