Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Alec Ross
State Department senior adviser for innovation Alec Ross explains the purpose of a recent speech from Secretary Hillary Clinton.
Across government, agencies are trying to wrap their arms around new media. The State Department's Alec Ross talks about how the agency is "exploring new avenues in 21st century statecraft."
Federal CTO Aneesh Chopra says agencies need people to lead this innovation. He also says new directive will help solidify the permanence of open government ideals.
Alec Ross is the Senior Advisor for Innovation in the Office of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said 21st century statecraft already has provided some short-term successes.
July 19th and 21st
Hear from FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate, Federal Environment Executive Michelle Moore, Dr. David Blumenthal on Health IT, Rich Haley on managing financial resources at the FBI, Professor Tom Davenport on analytics and making better decisions, and Alec Ross on using social media to advance U.S. diplomatic goals. All of this and more next week on The Business of Government Magazine show