Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Albert Haynesworth
A northern Virginia judge has dismissed a road-rage assault charge against Washington Redskins defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth after the player reached an agreement with the alleged victim.
Washington Redskins defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth is being offered a plea deal in his misdemeanor sexual abuse case.
Albert Haynesworth's $100 million contact has garnered a lot of controversy since he was signed on with the Redskins last season. Now that Ashburn has announced his suspension for the final four games of the season, WTOP.com broke out the number crunchers to see how much money he's actually making.
Redskins Hall of Famer John Riggins breaks down a strained relationship between the ownership and coaching staff, the future of McNabb and that "infection" Albert Haynesworth, and what lies in ahead in the final seven games for this worst-ranked defensive team.
A coaching change, a quarterback change and (perhaps most importantly) a culture change has occurred for the Redskins after an abysmal 2009 season. On Sunday, Mike Shanahan, Donovan McNabb and the new look Redskins open at home against the Dallas Cowboys. Even in the tough NFC East, many sports analysts believe the 'Skins will pushing for a playoff spot in December.
Albert Haynesworth has finally passed his conditioning test, according to multiple reports.
Without warning, WTOP put one of its younger reporters to the test Albert Haynesworth needs to pass to practice with the Redskins. Watch the video. How do you feel about Albert Haynesworth not passing his conditioning test?
Washington Redskins defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth is being slapped with a $10 million lawsuit claiming he abandoned an exotic dancer after she got pregnant.