Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Alan Paller
SANS Institute's Alan Paller and The Reeder Group's Frank Reeder counts down the top federal stories of the week.
Alan Paller, director of research at the SANS Institute, explains how companies would get participate in the code.
The President has chosen Howard Schmidt to be the White House Cybersecurity Coordinator. Alan Paller, director of research at the SANS Institute, told Federal News Radio Schmidt is well aware that 'Washington is a town that eats its young.'
DHS, private research groups launch new tools to help agencies and industry close cybersecurity holes. DHS officials liken a rating system to the Energy Star labels that indicate how efficient appliances are.
The Obama Administration unveiled its International Cybersecurity Strategy at a White House event. The Sans Institute's Alan Paller told Federal News Radio he was dazzled. He explains why.
The U.S. Cyber Challenge will offer programs to encourage high school and college students with a knack for computers, mathematics and science to consider careers in IT security.
A new program will target high school students in the government's search for the next generation of cyber warriors. Lawmakers hope the U.S. Cyber Challenge will help attract and train much needed experts in cybersecurity.
SANS Institute's Alan Paller explains the findings of a report on cyber expert hiring.