Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Alan Chvotkin
Rob Burton, Melissa Chapman, and Alan Chvotkin count down their top three Federal news stories of the week.
Group comes up with 20 ways it hopes would improve the schedules program.
Alan Chvotkin of the Professional Services Council brings FederalNewsRadio analysis.
While federal procurement is open to everyone, all contractors still have to play by the rules - even foreign contractors. Alan Chvotkin, Executive Vice President and Counsel at the Professional Services Council explains.
Administration collecting industry input before issuing four guidances by Sept. 30. Acquisition workforce remains biggest challenge.
Tags: contracting , David Drabkin , Jeff Liebman , OMB , OFPP , GSA , DoD , Coalition for Government Procurement , AIA , Lockheed Martin , Acquisition Solutions , John Palatiello and Associates , John Palatiello , Larry Allen , Trey Hodgkins , Eleanor Spector , acquisition reform , acquisition workforce , competition
The death earlier this week of Pennsylvania Congressman John Murtha has left open one of the most important jobs on Capitol Hill: chairman of the powerful House Defense Appropriations Subcommittee. A Washington state lawmaker is the front-running candidate for the job.
Survey finds few areas have improved since 2006
Alan Chvotkin, executive vice president and counsel at the Professional Services Council, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss recent speculation that the Defense Department ignored proposals from the Defense Contract Audit Agency nearly two years ago.
Dan Chenok of the IBM Center for the Business of Government and Alan Chvotkin of the Professional Services Council join Francis Rose to count down the top federal news stories of the week.