Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Alan Chvotkin
As part of the Defense Authorization bill, lawmakers approve the FAI Improvement Act. The provision reaffirms the organization's role to oversee and train the civilian acquisition workforce. It also gives OFPP more oversight over the funding and development of procurement education.
Tags: acquisition , acquisition workforce , Dan Gordon , Susan Collins , Gerry Connolly , Congress , Federal Acquisition Institute Improvement Act , Federal Acquisition Institute , Professional Services Council , Stan Livingstone , ASI Government , House Armed Services Committee , Senate Armed Service Committee , House Oversight and Government Reform Commitee , training , 2012 Defense Authorization bill , Jason Miller
Alan Chvotkin, the vice president and general counsel of the Professional Services Council, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the role played by contractors in dispelling falsehoods about agency-contractor contractor communication.
Alan Chvotkin, the vice president and general counsel at the Professional Services Council, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss what industry would like to see in a final bill.
Alan Chvotkin is the vice president of the Professional Services Council.
Survey finds few areas have improved since 2006
Rob Burton, Melissa Chapman, and Alan Chvotkin count down their top three Federal news stories of the week.
Group comes up with 20 ways it hopes would improve the schedules program.
Alan Chvotkin of the Professional Services Council brings FederalNewsRadio analysis.
While federal procurement is open to everyone, all contractors still have to play by the rules - even foreign contractors. Alan Chvotkin, Executive Vice President and Counsel at the Professional Services Council explains.