Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Alan Balutis
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Alan Balutis, a director in the Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group and former chief information officer at the Commerce Department, says the unfinished business from the "fiscal cliff" deal will likely lead budget pressures to intensity over the next two months.
Alan Balutis, the director of Cisco Systems' Business Solutions Group and Tim McManus, vice president for outreach and education at the Partnership for Public Service, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Alan Balutis, senior director for Cisco's Business Solutions Group, and a former chief information officer at the Commerce Department, said, "If everything is important, nothing is important."
August 25th, 2009
What makes a good leader and what makes a good manager? Is there really a difference between the two, and who possesses the rare ability to combine both?
Alan Balutis talks about the winter edition of The Public Manager.
Balutis is now with Cisco's Internet Business Solutions Group, and today he takes a look back over the past decade during our ongoing series.
The Office of Management and Budgets has issued guidelines for agencies on how to spend the $787 billion stimulus package, but what's next?