Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Al Burman
Al Burman, president of Jefferson Solutions and Chair of the Procurement Round Table, joins host Roger Waldron to talk about the work his group is doing.
May 10, 2011
Tags: contracting , procurement , Jefferson Solutions , acquisition workforce , Acquisition Advisory Panel , acquisition processes , Roger Waldron , Coalition for Government Procurement , Off the Shelf , Procurement Round Table
Francis Rose is joined by industry leaders and federal employees in an effort to parse out the lines of distinction.
Al Burman, president of Jefferson Consulting, talks with host Larry Allen this week.
July 20, 2010
The Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan took on the meaning of "inherently governmental."