Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Airforce
June 11th, 2009 at 11:00 AM
Join guest co-host: Mr. Al Tyree, Blacks In Government National Communication and Public Relations Chair Person for a discussion on issues confronting veterans. The guest is Mr. Joe Wynn, President of the Veterans Enterprise Training and Service Group and the Legislative and Regional Director for the National Association for Black Veterans. Joe is a former member of the U.S. Air Force, 66th Strategic Missile Squadron, from the Vietnam Era. He has served as an advisor to several Veterans groups and Chairs the Veterans Affairs Committee for the Washington DC Branch of the NAACP. Mr. Wynn has been passionate about veteran's issues for many years and was even appointed by the Honorable Speaker Nancy Pelosi to the Veterans Disability Benefits Commission to study the level of benefits offered to veterans who had incurred disabilities while serving in the military.
June 4th, 2009 at 11:00 AM
BIG Experience co-host: Mr. Al Tyree, Blacks In Government National Communication and Public Relations Chair Person, will host Dr. Valerie Martin-Stewart, as guests this Thursday at 11:00am. Join us as we discuss with Valerie, overcoming personal struggles and setbacks.
September 22nd at 11 AM
Data Loss Prevention (DLP) is receiving significant attention within the information security community as individuals and organizations realize the importance of managing and protecting sensitive information. The impact of a data breach can be significant, resulting in lost productivity, failed audits, and negative press exposure.
This session will review the benefits of identity-aware Data Loss Prevention and how these integrated solutions can help reduce IT risk, automate key security processes and enhance overall compliance posture.