Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Air Force Materiel Command
The Air Force Materiel Command is trying to save up to $1 billion through a process called High Velocity Maintenance. Dr. Steve Butler, the executive director of the Air Force Materiel Command, speaks with Francis Rose about how the process helps his agency save money.
Janet Wolfenbarger will lead the Air Force Materiel Command, which is a key organization for current and future weapons systems. She promoted the Air Force's "culture of diversity" as the reason for her new rank.
Col. Carey Tucker, the chief of the Munitions Division at the Air Force Global Strike Command, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how the realignment is going.
The new leader of the Air Force's major information technology acquisition command said the service still is operating in a mode that lets individual programs design and build their own IT infrastructure.