Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Air Force Association
Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Dunn, president and CEO of the Air Force Association, discussed the Air Force's purported plans to scale back on In Depth with Francis Rose.
The Air Force wants to fulfill half of its U.S.-based jet fuel needs with alternative fuels by 2016 and expects to be ready for that target ahead of time. But, with the view that it is a consumer, not a producer of energy, the service says it doesn't intend to play a direct role in helping to develop biofuel technologies.
Defense contractor EADS is thinking about its options, following the Air Force's choice to give Boeing that $35 billion tanker contract.
CyberPatriot combines online education and preliminary competition rounds delivered over the internet, proceeding to in-person finals held in conjunction with AFA National Symposia. We get details from Northrop Grumman's Diane Miller and the Air Force Association's David Buckwalter.