Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Air Force Academy
Up to 78 Air Force Academy cadets cheated on an online calculus test by getting help during the exam from a website, the academy said Wednesday.
Cyber warriors from the Air Force Academy's first dedicated cyber team swept through the country securing networks and taking names in April.
The Academy Superintendent Lt. Gen. Mike Gould issued an order in April 2010 that prohibited drug use, applying to all Academy cadets, cadet candidates and military members attached to the Academy, according a the Air Force website.
It's that time of year again when you have to fill out your March Madness brackets. But not for the basketball tournament -- for the cyber defense contest.
The service is giving careful thought to the human side of the cybersecurity equation. The top commander of the Air Force's Space Command said it's no longer a matter of information assurance, and it's all about mission assurance.