Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Air Force Academy
Up to 78 Air Force Academy cadets cheated on an online calculus test by getting help during the exam from a website, the academy said Wednesday.
Cyber warriors from the Air Force Academy's first dedicated cyber team swept through the country securing networks and taking names in April.
The Academy Superintendent Lt. Gen. Mike Gould issued an order in April 2010 that prohibited drug use, applying to all Academy cadets, cadet candidates and military members attached to the Academy, according a the Air Force website.
It's that time of year again when you have to fill out your March Madness brackets. But not for the basketball tournament -- for the cyber defense contest.
The service is giving careful thought to the human side of the cybersecurity equation. The top commander of the Air Force's Space Command said it's no longer a matter of information assurance, and it's all about mission assurance.