Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Air Force
September 20th and September 22nd
Mr. Bowen has over 25 years experience in healthcare information technology management in the provider, payer, consultant and vendor areas.
Are we getting close to a time when the Air Force will no longer need human pilots?
Werner Dahm, the Air Force's chief scientist, said technologies only available for top-level military research and development are now in the hands of both allies and potential enemies.
Learn more in today's DoD Report
Defense appropriations heads to the Hill, Sammie finalist played instrumental role in Russia
Army moves on plan to build next combat vehicle, Air Force Tees Up Golf Course Software
A team from the 45th Space Wing has successfully launched the first Advanced Extremely High Frequency satellite with the mission of providing secure, protected communications capability across a wide spectrum of military mission areas, including land, sea and air warfare. Undersecretary of the Air Force Erin Conaton calls the launch "historic." Its benefits, he says, will be felt in special operations, strategic nuclear deterrence, strategic defense, theater missile defense and space operations and intelligence. The 45th Space Wing's mission is to assure access to - what they call - the higher frontier and to support global military operations by delivering space effects that protect and defend the nation through global vigilance, reach and power.
Air Force restructures space program
Get your daily defense news update
Learn more in today's DoD Report.