Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Air Force
The clock is ticking toward the Air Force's decision on which of two aerospace firms will build the next generation refueling tanker. Defense analysts said that no matter who is the winner of the tanker fight next month, it's time to get the tankers built -- and in the air.
Chief of Staff Norton Schwartz said health care costs could make up as much as $65 billion of the defense budget by 2015. He said Air Force must work with other services to help reduce costs.
The world has changed and the United States Air Force must change too, Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. Norton Schwartz said at the National Press Club.
Air Force Doctrine Document 3-12, Cyberspace Operations is now available.
Imagine not having to worry about computer viruses when you surf the Internet. It's one of the things the Air Force's Lightweight Portable Security team is working on. We learn more about it, and how to get it for free, from team leader Rich Kutter.
Learn more in today's DoD report
The protest by U.S. Aerospace and its partner, Ukrainian aircraft-maker Antonov has been denied.
Lt. Gen. (Dr.) Charles B. Green discusses how he manages the U.S. Air Force Medical facilities worldwide
September 27th and September 29th
As a functional manager of the U.S. Air Force Medical Service, he exercises direction, guidance and technical management of more than 42,800 people assigned to 75 medical facilities worldwide.
President Obama has nominated Major General Darrell Jones to oversee manpower and personnel issues on the Air Staff.
The military is consolidating one of its computer networks to increase cybersecurity. The Air Force is moving each of its commands away from having its own network.