Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Air Force
Are we getting close to a time when the Air Force will no longer need human pilots?
Werner Dahm, the Air Force's chief scientist, said technologies only available for top-level military research and development are now in the hands of both allies and potential enemies.
Learn more in today's DoD Report
Defense appropriations heads to the Hill, Sammie finalist played instrumental role in Russia
Army moves on plan to build next combat vehicle, Air Force Tees Up Golf Course Software
A team from the 45th Space Wing has successfully launched the first Advanced Extremely High Frequency satellite with the mission of providing secure, protected communications capability across a wide spectrum of military mission areas, including land, sea and air warfare. Undersecretary of the Air Force Erin Conaton calls the launch "historic." Its benefits, he says, will be felt in special operations, strategic nuclear deterrence, strategic defense, theater missile defense and space operations and intelligence. The 45th Space Wing's mission is to assure access to - what they call - the higher frontier and to support global military operations by delivering space effects that protect and defend the nation through global vigilance, reach and power.
Air Force restructures space program
Get your daily defense news update
Learn more in today's DoD Report.
Panel advocates need for cloud computing data security standard