Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Air Force
Chief of Staff Norton Schwartz said health care costs could make up as much as $65 billion of the defense budget by 2015. He said Air Force must work with other services to help reduce costs.
The world has changed and the United States Air Force must change too, Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. Norton Schwartz said at the National Press Club.
Air Force Doctrine Document 3-12, Cyberspace Operations is now available.
Imagine not having to worry about computer viruses when you surf the Internet. It's one of the things the Air Force's Lightweight Portable Security team is working on. We learn more about it, and how to get it for free, from team leader Rich Kutter.
Learn more in today's DoD report
The protest by U.S. Aerospace and its partner, Ukrainian aircraft-maker Antonov has been denied.
Lt. Gen. (Dr.) Charles B. Green discusses how he manages the U.S. Air Force Medical facilities worldwide
September 27th and September 29th
As a functional manager of the U.S. Air Force Medical Service, he exercises direction, guidance and technical management of more than 42,800 people assigned to 75 medical facilities worldwide.
President Obama has nominated Major General Darrell Jones to oversee manpower and personnel issues on the Air Staff.
The military is consolidating one of its computer networks to increase cybersecurity. The Air Force is moving each of its commands away from having its own network.
September 20th and September 22nd
Mr. Bowen has over 25 years experience in healthcare information technology management in the provider, payer, consultant and vendor areas.