Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Air Force
Deputy Secretary Lynn scheduled to make reveal plans during speech at CSIS.
Standard configuration for Windows 2003 and 2008 builds upon desktop baseline. New secure servers provide another level of cybersecurity for agency systems.
The organization is made up of people from CIOs office, intelligence command and operational command. Task force looking for enterprisewide IT security systems.
Contract could be worth $35 billion. This is third time the Air Force is trying to award the modernization contract.
Chief performance officer Zients says agencies need to figure out and follow the best metrics to improve performance. Federal Performance Portal will be a one-stop shop for all agency measures that are being tracked through online dashboards.
Army aviators — the soldiers who fly attack missions, ferry troops and supplies and evacuate the wounded — are in ever-increasing demand even as America eyes the exits in Afghanistan. The Afghanistan conflict, which marked its 10th anniversary Friday, is in many ways a helicopter war.
Federal Times reports The scrap metal has been saved up for more than 15 years at Thule Air Base, Greenland.
Boeing has received a $12 billion dollar contract to keep the Defense Department's C-17 Globemaster transport planes flying
The goal is to transition the airspace back to Iraqi control before the last plane carrying Americans takes off.
The Air Force says it is nearly ready to turn air traffic control in Iraq over to Iraqis as part of Operation New Dawn.