Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Air Force
President Barack Obama announced a slate of nominees for administration posts, including three in key Defense Department positions. They include nominees for the Pentagon's personnel and policy chiefs and the department's chief weapons buyer.
In next year's budget, key factors for program funding are performance, performance and performance, the Air Force's top acquisition official said.
The Air Force is hungry for energy like no agency in the federal government. The service's top energy official says they're trying to have a smaller appetite without hindering their mission.
The Academy Superintendent Lt. Gen. Mike Gould issued an order in April 2010 that prohibited drug use, applying to all Academy cadets, cadet candidates and military members attached to the Academy, according a the Air Force website.
The Air Force plans to host its first Software Development Forum in Colorado Springs, Colo. next month. The forum is intended to provide program managers, application owners, developers and industry personnel with a central resource and community.
Reading about buyouts is as exciting and unrewarding as hearing about million-dollar lottery winners, unless you find out you may have one of the winning tickets, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
The Air Force has targeted an additional 4,500 civilian positions for elimination as it completes a broad restructuring of its civilian workforce. The latest reductions follow a rebalancing in November, which saw 9,000 positions marked for elimination and a second wave of buyouts announced Jan. 3.
Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Dunn, president and CEO of the Air Force Association, discussed the Air Force's purported plans to scale back on In Depth with Francis Rose.
The Air Force and EPA signed a memorandum of understanding last month to conduct environmental footprint analyses on Air Force installations in the Pacific Southwest Region.