Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Aileen Black
On this week's Women of Washington radio show, former NASA Deputy Director Lori Garver gives her take on the agency's future.
Industry needs to be "more creative and bold" when it comes to helping agencies solve their biggest challenges, says AT&T executive Casey Coleman, the former chief information officer at the General Services Administration.
Jill Singer, partner at Deep Water Point and former CIO of the National Reconnaissance Office, sits down with Women of Washington radio show hosts Aileen Black and Gigi Schumm, for a discussion about cloud computing and insider threats.
Former Defense Department CIO Teri Takai joins Women of Washington radio hosts Aileen Black and Gigi Schumm for a discussion on women in government roles and her predictions for the Joint Information Environment.
Former NASA CIO and cloud computing pioneer Linda Cureton sits down with Women of Washington hosts Aileen Black and Gigi Schumm to discuss leadership, the importance of taking risks and current fiscal constraints on NASA.
Former GSA Administrator Martha Johnson sits down with Women of Washington hosts Aileen Black and GiGi Schumm to offer an insider's perspective on Eric Shinseki's recent resignation from the Veterans Affairs Department.
The departure of Secretary Eric Shinseki at the Department of Veterans Affairs doesn't mean the crisis there is over. The next step is managing through the crisis. Martha Johnson was administrator at the General Services Administration when the conference scandal blew up at GSA. She's the first guest on a new program on Federal News Radio called Women in Washington. It debuts this coming Wednesday at 9 a.m., right after the Federal Drive. Aileen Black and Gigi Schumm host the show. Martha tells In Depth with Francis Rose the problem Secretary Shinseki found isn't unique to VA.
Aileen Black and Gigi Schumm from Accelerated Growth Strategies will discuss new technologies that could help federal agencies save money and operate more efficiently.
April 15, 2014
Aileen Black, vice president of public sector at VMware, an IT virtualization company, joined Industry Chatter to discuss virtualization at federal agencies.
OMB and GSA issue RFI to see what approaches exist and could be used in government. Document expected to be first of many around cloud computing.