Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Agilex
All those devices people want to put on your network CAN go on without compromising your data.
Karen still prepares her "briefing book" of events and other government items of interest, and shares it with me when she comes to the studio (old habits are hard to break).
Postmaster General John Potter says if lawmakers don't take action, the U.S. Postal Service will face a shortfall of $238-billion dollars in the next 10 years. Former CIO and CTO of the USPS tells Federal News Radio, technology can help.
Tags: federal news countdown, in depth, francis rose, ja , Francis Rose , In Depth , Federal News Countdown , Jason Miller , Tim Hoechst , federal news countdown, in depth, francis rose, ja , federal news countdown, in depth, francis rose, ja
Agilex's Bob Otto and Federal Management Partners' John Salamone count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Our weekly countdown of the three most important Federal news stories of the week.
The administration plans on cutting 100 data centers this year and 700 more by 2015. Bob Otto of Agilex Technologies says this is an attainable goal and offers tips for agencies in the process.
The originator of the idea for my 2011 prediction series, Agilex's Bob Otto, offers his top 10 predictions for next year.
Host Francis Rose discusses the top federal stories of the week with John Kamensky, Senior Fellow, IBM Center for the Business of Government; and Melissa Chapman Vice President for Health Solutions, Agilex.
OMB is watching how your agency's projects are progressing, and if those projects get off track, they'll want you to get them back on track right away.