Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Agilex
Bob Otto, president for the Government Services Sector at Agilex and former Chief Information Officer and Chief Technology Officer of the U.S. Postal Service, joined Francis Rose to count down the week's top stories.
Roger Baker, chief strategy officer at Agilex, and Jim Williams, principal at Schambach & Williams Consulting, countdown the top federal stories of the week with Francis Rose.
The bureau hired Agilex under a four-year, $6.4 million contract to provide application development and technical support for field workers to use tablet computers. Census field workers will receive one of three different tablets for conducting actual surveys for the bureau and other federal agencies.
Tim Hoechst, chief technology at Agilex, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose, to discuss some of the Big Data problems facing the government.
Roger Baker becomes the company's chief strategy officer to help it understand the market and ensure it's meeting agency customer expectations.
Bob Otto, the executive vice president of advisory services at Agilex, and John Kamensky, a senior fellow with the IBM Center for the Business of Government, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Linda Springer, the executive director of government and public sector at Ernst & Young, and Tim Hoechst, the chief technology officer at Agilex, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Tim Hoechst, the chief technology officer at Agilex, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the process and what he, and the broader IT contracting industry, would like to see.
Bob Otto, former USPS CIO, and Dan Mintz, former Transportation Department CIO, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Agilex's Tim Hoechst and Shaw, Bransford and Roth's Debra Roth count down the top federal news stories of the week.