Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Agency of the Month
The Federal Acquisition Service is working on a plan to improve the service it delivers to federal agencies, vendors and contractors.
November 30, 2010
The General Services Administration's employee relocation service supports about 85 percent of all relocating federal employees. Program analyst Julie Blanford explains why it's a big challenge for agencies to relocate employees and how her department can help.
November 23, 2010
GSAAuctions.gov, the federal government's website for online auctions, set a new record in fiscal 2010, generating more than $250 million. Dave Robbins, Director of GSA's Office of Personal Property Management, joins Federal News Radio with the details.
November 16, 2010
The Public Buildings Service Industry Relations Division works to increase awareness of PBS contract opportunities. Federal News Radio speaks with Kendra Turner, Director, Industry Relations, Public Buildings Service, General Services Administration.
November 9, 2010
The GSA Office of Small Business Utilization has turned to a small business for help understanding small business needs. Federal News Radio speaks with Jiyoung Park, GSA Associate Administrator for Small Business Utilization.
November 2, 2010
This week, host Ruben Gomez talks with Tom Harrigan, DEA chief of operations.
July 29, 2010
This week, host Ruben Gomez talks with Tony Placido, Chief of Intelligence at the DEA.
July 8, 2010
This week, host Ruben Gomez talks with Wes Timmons, director of the FAA Office of Runway Safety.
May 27, 2010
This week's guest is Fanny Rivera, Assistant Administrator for Civil Rights at the FAA.
May 13, 2010
President, Mailing and Shipping Services
Sept. 24, 2009