Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Agency of the Month
The military may be the biggest user of energy in the federal government, but the Navy is doing its part to lessen the load, according to Tom Hicks, deputy assistant secretary of the Navy for energy.
Gladys Commons, assistant secretary of the Navy for financial management and comptroller, said the Navy hopes to have its Statement of Budgetary Resources audit-ready by the end of 2013, ahead of the Defense Department's deadline.
Vice Admiral Philip Cullom is the deputy chief of Naval Operations for Fleet Readiness and Logistics at the Navy.
President of Mailing and Shipping Services
Sept. 24 2009
Vice President for Sustainability
Sept. 17, 2009
Secure Border Initiative
July 23, 2009
June 18, 2009
The Federal Acquisition Service is working on a plan to improve the service it delivers to federal agencies, vendors and contractors.
November 30, 2010
The General Services Administration's employee relocation service supports about 85 percent of all relocating federal employees. Program analyst Julie Blanford explains why it's a big challenge for agencies to relocate employees and how her department can help.
November 23, 2010