Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Agency of the Month
On this week's edition of Agency of the Month, Nick Guertin, the Navy's director of Transformation in the Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Research, Development, Test and Evaluation, joins host Sean McCalley to discuss how online gaming is helping the Navy with its acquisition strategies.
On this week's edition of Agency of the Month, Navy Rear Admiral Sean Buck, director of the 21st Century Sailor Office, joins host Sean McCalley to discuss the prevention of sexual assaults and suicides within the Defense Department.
This week on Agency of the Month, Angie Salazar, section chief of the Human Smuggling and Trafficking Unit at U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, speaks with Federal News Radio.
On this week's episode of Agency of the Month, Dr. Dan Gerstein, deputy under secretary at DHS' Science and Technology Directorate, joins Federal News Radio to discuss how he's working with a drastically smaller budget.
John Czajkowski, deputy director for management at the National Cancer Institute, is this week's guest on Agency of the Month.
Building on the success of its Global Entry program for pre-enrolled travelers, U.S. Customs and Border Protection has developed a self-service kiosk that anyone can use. John Wagner, executive director for Admissibility and Passenger Programs at CBP, tells Agency of the Month about this and other new technologies coming to an airport near you.
Nagisa Manabe hasn't spent her entire career with the Postal Service but, after just six short months, she's making her presence known. Under her direction, the agency has committed to spending 15-20 percent of its marketing dollars on direct mail — the same amount it recommends to its own customers. Her goal — getting the Postal Service out of the red through the development of new innovative products and the use of effective marketing techniques. The new chief marketing and sales officer brings with her a career's worth of experience from the private sector — including jobs with powerhouse companies like Coca-Cola, Campbell's Soup and the liquor industry.
In his first interview ever, John DeLong, the compliance director at the National Security Agency, clears up the misconceptions that exist about his job as well as the work done in his office. He says compliance is where rules intersect with technology, people and the activities at NSA.
Roy Smith of the Interactive Technology Group talks about his career in procurement. Anthony Vegliante of the USPS says no more buyouts. Kevin Concannon of the USDA discusses support for hurricane victims. IBM's Dan Chenok reviews the challenges President Obama may face in his second term.
Tags: Roy Smith , Interactive Technology Group , acquisitions , Anthony Vegliante , USPS , Kevin Concannon , USDA , Hurricane Sandy , Dan Chenok , Center for Business of Government , IBM Center for the Business of Government , Federal Drive