Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Agency of the Month
GSA Office of Government-wide Policy Chief of Staff Stephanie Rivera discusses efforts to create a standardized operating process for all agencies, and the challenges and opportunities that go along with it.
Modernization and meeting customer need are critical to remaining relevant. Acquisition Operations Director Jim Ghiloni and Schedule 70 Director Kay Ely discuss the agency's ongoing strategy on Agency of the Month.
Program aims to save agencies money, increase productivity as explained by Chuck Hardy, director of GSA's Total Workplace program to Federal News Radio's Agency of the Month.
As part of its effort to create a 21st century government, the General Services Administration's 18F program serves as a way for proven practices within the private sector to be applied to agencies. In this week's Agency of the Month program, Andrew McMahon, senior adviser to the administrator at GSA, and 18F Co-founder and Senior Team Lead Greg Godbout describe the project to Federal News Radio's Jason Fornicola.
The Defense Health Agency is on a mission to improve health, wellness and readiness across the DoD workforce. It wants to fight obesity and destructive behaviors like smoking and alcohol abuse. Capt. Kim Elenberg is program manager for Population Health, Health Promotion and Disease Prevention. On this week's episode of our Agency of the Month radio show, she tells Federal News Radio's Lauren Larson about Operation Live Well. Read Federal News Radio's related article.
The Defense Health Agency is predicting savings of over $2.4 billion in the next five years by reducing duplication between the services, Lt. Gen. Douglas Robb, director of DHA, tells Agency of the Month Host Lauren Larson.
Top initiatives addressing nutrition, exercise and smoking will be implemented department-wide, Capt. Kim Elenberg, program manager for Population Health, Health Promotion and Disease Prevention, tells Federal News Radio's Agency of the Month radio program.
From health records to rubber gloves, the Defense Health Agency is streamlining health care at the Pentagon. In this week's Agency of the Month radio show, host Lauren Larson speaks with Navy Capt. James Poindexter, acting division chief of Medical Logistics Shared Services, and Dave Bowen, director of health care IT and chief information officer at the Defense Health Agency.
The Defense Health agency is streamlining healthcare. It's standardizing the clinical process across its 57 hospitals and 300 clinics and cutting back on excess medical supplies, with the help of the Defense Logistics Agency. Dave Bowen is director of health care IT and chief information officer of the Defense Health Agency. Navy Capt. James Poindexter is acting division chief of Medical Logistics Shared Services. In this week's edition of Agency of the Month, they tell Federal News Radio's Lauren Larson how the new processes save the agency money. Read Federal News Radio's related article.
"For the first time, you have an operational level organization that can directly interface with all the services — get their input, organize themselves, really solicit and collaborate with the services — so we can build a better military health system," Major General Richard Thomas, chief medical officer and director of DHA Healthcare Operations, told Federal News Radio.