Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Afghanistan
AP reports on the center that will be staffed by 100 special operations agents.
The battalion could start arriving as early as mid-January, and would mostly be deployed in the south, around Kandahar.
The Gorgon Stare drone has nine cameras and can monitor a whole city
Stuart Bowen, Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction, discusses why alleged fraud cases seems to be increasing in the war zones.
A senior U.S. commander said the focus is now fighting Taliban militants in Afghanistan.
DynCorp International will provide support to 14 training facilities in Afghanistan.
Pentagon leaders say relationship with Pakistan is central to U.S. efforts in Afghanistan.
The Afghanistan and Pakistan Annual Review reaffirms the strategy's "core goal" to disrupt, dismantle, and eventually defeat al-Qaida in the Afghanistan-Pakistan region and prevent its return to either country. We get details from DoD's David Sedney.
Four soldiers traveling to see family for the holidays got an upgrade, courtesy of Defense Secretary Robert Gates.
U.S. officials are trying to talk the Afghan government out of banning private contractors.