Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Aetna
Tom Bermatavitz, president of Aetna Federal Plans, talks about open season and the different health care plans that are available.
October 21, 2013
Tom Bernatavitz, senior vice president and head of federal plans for Aetna, talks about the federal employee health benefit options that his company is offering.
November 19, 2012
The Government Accountability Office has turned back a protest over a multibillion dollar contract to administer part of the military's TRICARE health insurance system, the losing bidder said Monday. The Comptroller General's decision was not publicly released as of Monday afternoon, but TriWest officials said they had been notified of the rejection.
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan is joined by Paul Forte and Beth O'Brien of the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program and Aetna's Sally Scanlan and Alexis Meier.
November 21, 2011
Tags: For Your Benefit , Bob Leins , Tammy Flanagan , Paul Forte , Long term care insurance program , Sally Scanlan , Alexis Meier , health insurance , Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program , Beth O
Tom Bernatavitz, head of Federal Plans for Aetna, joins hosts Tammy Flanagan and Bob Leins to discuss Aetna's health benefit plans for federal employees.
November 22, 2010
The federal insurance open season ends in two weeks. Health insurance is the big item. But Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says that workers and retirees should also check out the optional dental and vision packages while they are picking their 2010 health plan.