Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Adrian Fenty
D.C. Council Chairman Vincent Gray is expected to announce a run for mayor Tuesday afternoon at the Reeves Center.
D.C. Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton says she thinks 2010 is the year a bill giving the District a voting seat in the House of Representatives will become law.
A 10-month-old girl from D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty's neighborhood was taken to a local hospital Tuesday after being found unconscious.
A new poll of 441 voters finds 64 percent of D.C. voters think Fenty did "only a fair" or a "poor" job.
D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty may not have the approval of voters right now, but he has a $3 million war chest ready for his re-election.
The Embassy of Haiti has set up a command center in D.C. for earthquake response and relief efforts.