Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Adrian Fenty
D.C. Council Chairman Vincent Gray is expected to announce a run for mayor Tuesday afternoon at the Reeves Center.
D.C. Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton says she thinks 2010 is the year a bill giving the District a voting seat in the House of Representatives will become law.
A 10-month-old girl from D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty's neighborhood was taken to a local hospital Tuesday after being found unconscious.
A new poll of 441 voters finds 64 percent of D.C. voters think Fenty did "only a fair" or a "poor" job.
D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty may not have the approval of voters right now, but he has a $3 million war chest ready for his re-election.
The Embassy of Haiti has set up a command center in D.C. for earthquake response and relief efforts.