Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Adrian Fenty
D.C. Council Chair and mayoral candidate Vincent Gray is calling for the removal of Peter Nickles as D.C. attorney general.
D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier is denying rumors that she covered up domestic dispute calls to the home of Mayor Adrian Fenty.
The Newark Dog Park opens in August. It will be located off Wisconsin Avenue at 39th and Newark Streets in Northwest.
D.C. Chief Financial Officer Natwar Gandhi previously said the city was nearly $11 million short of funding needed for salary raises over a five year period of the contract.
You hate getting stuck in traffic and Metro is too crowded. Would you consider hopping on a streetcar?
Tags: DDOT , streetcars , Anacostia , Bolling Air Force Base , H Street , Benning Road , Northeast D.C. , Georgetown , O Street , P Street , Gabe Klein , Jack Evans , National Capital Planning Commission , Adam Tuss
D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty is apologizing to the gay community for mistakenly endorsing an anti-gay group that teaches homosexuality is a psychological disorder.
With the D.C. teachers' contract in serious jeopardy, D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty's office is scrambling to find $64 million.
D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee and the Washington Teachers Union have agreed on a new contract.
D.C. Council Chairman and mayoral candidate Vince Gray is promising big changes if he's elected.
A former U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia is weighing in on the controversy following a deadly drive-by shooting.