Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Adrian Fenty
Two employees of the D.C. Board of Elections and Ethics have been removed from their positions after making disparaging remarks about Mayor Adrian Fenty to voters inside at least one early voting center.
Trailing in the polls less than a week from election day, D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty is asking for help from the White House.
A new poll shows that D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty is falling behind his main challenger, D.C. Council Chairman Vincent Gray.
The Tuesday night debate was held at the Sixth and I Historic Synagogue in Northwest, and covered topics like the candidates' visions for the city, education and the economy.
Pepco customers who are still without electricity can get estimated restoration times.
Tags: weather , Storms , outages , Pepco , Dominion Virginia Power , Baltimore Gas and Electric , BGE , Northern Virginia Electric Cooperative , NOVEC , Southern Maryland Electric Cooperative , SMECO , Joe Rigby ,
Standing in front of a toppled tree in Northwest D.C. Monday, Fenty complained that Pepco has not been very forthcoming with information. The mayor says the District is ready to move downed trees if Pepco would turn off electricity in the area of downed wires.
Through the torrential rains and unbearable heat of the past week, people have been camping out in the middle of the city to protest the building of apartments.
People seem fascinated with the upcoming wedding of Michelle Rhee and Kevin Johnson.
D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee won't say if she'll stay on as head of the District's public schools if D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty isn't reelected.
D.C. Councilmember Michael A. Brown (Ind. - At-Large), who chairs the committee that oversees the SYEP, says it is not clear if there were any supervisors from the jobs program around when the shooting happened, or if the teen was part of the program being held at the rec center. D.C. Police are still investigating the incident.