Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Adrian Fenty
A new mayor could derail the D.C. Office of the CTO's plans to start a results-only work environment, GovLoop and American Progress report.
At least 100 people crowded around the temporarily closed DC9 nightclub in Northwest D.C. Tuesday night to remember a man who died after a confrontation at the club last week.
D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee has announced her resignation, effective at the end of the month.
Mayor Adrian Fenty has issued a mayoral order freezing government hiring, travel and pay raises as part of an effort to offset a projected $175 million budget gap.
The Captial BikeShare program got off to a rolling start in D.C. Monday. Under the program, which is the nation's largest, members pay a fee, then use bikes parked at bike stations throughout the region. A bike can be picked up at any station at any time of day and left at any destination.
Tags: Capital Bikeshare , Arlington , Jay Fisette , Polly Trottenberg , U.S. Department of Transportation , bicyclist , Washington Area Bicyclist Association , Gabe Klein , District Department of Transportation , Kate Ryan , Sprawl & Crawl
Democratic mayoral nominee Vincent Gray still refuses to confirm if he will ask Michelle Rhee to stay on as schools chancellor.
The D.C. Board of Elections and Ethics says the top write-in candidate for the Republican Party was current Democratic Mayor Adrian M. Fenty.
Here are the ballots in primary elections in the District of Columbia.
Mayor Adrian Fenty is confident he's going to win, but not just in Tuesday's primary - he's talking about Sunday.
With just days before the Democratic Primary, D.C. mayoral candidates D.C. Council Chairman Vincent Gray and incumbent Mayor Adrian Fenty appeared on a special edition of The Politics Program on Friday.