Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Adrian Fenty
In a three-part series, WTOP takes a look at the fatal shooting of 13-year-old Alonzo Robinson in 2008, the response by city officials and the subsequent search for justice.
Tags: Alonzo Robinson , Marcella Robinson , CapStat , Peter Nickles , Cathy Lanier , Metropolitan Police Department , Neighborhood Safety Zones , Trinidad , Tragedy in Trinidad , Gary Emerling , The Washington Post
Ever since the Redskins left RFK stadium for their current home in Prince George's County, there have been fans who wanted to see the team play again within the city limits.
New D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray preached a spirit of unity and collaboration after being sworn into office Sunday during a ceremony in front of hundreds at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
Gabe Klein leaves his post as director of the D.C. Department of Transportation Jan. 1.
D.C. Mayor-elect Vincent Gray discussed bringing jobs to the District and the city's quest for congressional voting rights during a lunchtime meeting with President Obama Wednesday at the White House.
Nathan Saunders defeated incumbent George Parker by a vote of 556 to 480.
The office of D.C. Attorney General Peter Nickles has filed suit against owners of a city-leased building -- including a political rival of Mayor Adrian Fenty -- for allegedly overcharging the District by more than $1 million.
D.C.'s next mayor has already upset some constituents by missing the funeral for a city police officer Thursday.
Outgoing D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty stops ROWE plans at D.C. Office of Chief Technology Officer, American Progress reports.
Voters in the District of Columbia are going to the polls to elect a mayor and other offices.
Tags: Alysoun McLaughlin , Vincent Gray , Mary Cheh , D.C. Board of Elections , D.C. Council , Attorney General , Rokey Suleman , Harry Thomas , Jim Graham , Tommy Wells , Dave Hedgepeth , The Washington Post , Kwame Brown , Gary Emerling