Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Adrian Fenty
The D.C. Council has approved a bill that reduces the number of political appointments the mayor can make, requires that appointees be well-qualified and makes nepotism illegal in District government.
Democratic Mayoral nominee Vince Gray says he wants to eliminate longer parking meter hours that were put in place earlier this year.
A new poll shows the impact of the scandals that have marred D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray's administration since taking office in January.
D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray has struggled so far to build relationships with the House's new Republican majority, which could make it difficult to accomplish his top priorities given Congress' ultimate say over the capital city's budget and laws.
Mark Plotkin, WTOP political analyst
Sulaimon Brown has released copies of the money orders he alleges he received from a member of Mayor Gray's campaign staff to attack then-Mayor Adrian Fenty during last year's elections.
The embattled former mayoral candidate denied ever having received a subpoena, but agreed to appear before the D.C. City Council June 6.
Chris Core, commentator
The Icon is roughly 20 miles and 40 minutes from the Trinidad neighborhood of D.C. But it is here, according to authorities, where the events leading to Alonzo Robinson's murder began to unfold.
Tags: Alonzo Robinson , Cathy Lanier , Marcella Robinson , Antonio McAllister , Joshua Benton , Christian Benton , Thomas Motley , William McCorkle , Marcus Brown , Kevin Gross , Jeffery Tuckson , U.S. Attorney's Office , Trinidad , Tragedy in Trinidad , Gary Emerling