Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Adobe
Programming errors are the chief cause of cyber attacks, Adobe applications accounted for 80 percent of hacker exploits.
Adobe has released security updates for critical vulnerabilities in Adobe Illustrator CS4 (14.0.0) and Adobe Illustrator CS3
And the return of Koobface
Microsoft has admitted that its Internet Explorer was a weak link in the recent attacks on Google's systems that originated in China; and Conficker still out there.
Chair of the House Science and Technology Committee's Subcommittee on Technology and Innovation says Cybersecurity Czar plans lack punch.
US Topo maps provide technical advantages that support faster, wider public distribution and enable basic, on-screen geographic analysis for all users.
Palm-vein biometrics uses near-infrared light to capture palm-vein patterns in a person's hand, which serves as their identity to the systems. A user would hold his hand over a small scanning device attached to his computer that reads the pattern and matches it to a database of preregistered users. Unlike fingerprint scanning, palm vein is contactless, meaning the user doesn't touch any devices and risk leaving behind a "footprint" fingerprint that could be accessed or stolen.
National Security cyberattack concerns are high, Report: China-based hackers stole India secrets
Cyber thieves are defeating two-factor authentication systems.
HP to Buy Cyber Security Company, Adobe Flash under attack