Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Adobe
John Landwehr, vice president for digital government solutions for Adobe Systems, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss why agencies are more open to commercial IT solutions.
In June 2011 alone, Adobe software received more than 14,000 attacks, compared to only 1,500 attacks on Microsoft products.
What's next in IT trends just one thing on the mind of Adobe's Director of Government Solutions.
August 24th, 2009
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update
Technology has been changing as usual, the business has been demanding more and more from security professionals as expected, and we continue to outsource some of our responsibilities.
Established in August, the San Antonio cybersecurity center will be launching by the end of the year.
Miami hacker known as "soupnazi" pleads guilty to one of largest cyberthefts in U.S. history.
New cyber testing ground gets underway, Google may leave China, Adobe issues zero-day patch.
Programming errors are the chief cause of cyber attacks, Adobe applications accounted for 80 percent of hacker exploits.