Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Adobe
The Pentagon leverages the buying power of 2.6 million DoD personnel in the Air Force, Army and Defense Information Systems Agency in signing joint enterprise license agreement with CDW-G.
John Landwehr, vice president for digital government solutions for Adobe Systems, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss why agencies are more open to commercial IT solutions.
In June 2011 alone, Adobe software received more than 14,000 attacks, compared to only 1,500 attacks on Microsoft products.
What's next in IT trends just one thing on the mind of Adobe's Director of Government Solutions.
August 24th, 2009
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update
Technology has been changing as usual, the business has been demanding more and more from security professionals as expected, and we continue to outsource some of our responsibilities.
Established in August, the San Antonio cybersecurity center will be launching by the end of the year.
Miami hacker known as "soupnazi" pleads guilty to one of largest cyberthefts in U.S. history.
New cyber testing ground gets underway, Google may leave China, Adobe issues zero-day patch.