Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Adobe
Tim McLaughlin, CEO of Sitework, will discuss how his company is helping agencies make their websites more user friendly.
September 30, 2014
Tags: technology , website design , website makeover , Tim McLaughlin , Siteworx , mobile app design , State Departement , responsive design , data analytics , Adobe Experience Manager , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
The federal IT market has always been a lively one for companies willing to take the time and effort to understand it. Adobe has been a federal player for a while. Now it has a new chief technology officer just for its federal business. John Landwehr joined Tom Temin on the Federal Drive to discuss the government's progress toward mobile compared to the private sector.
The Pentagon leverages the buying power of 2.6 million DoD personnel in the Air Force, Army and Defense Information Systems Agency in signing joint enterprise license agreement with CDW-G.
John Landwehr, vice president for digital government solutions for Adobe Systems, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss why agencies are more open to commercial IT solutions.
In June 2011 alone, Adobe software received more than 14,000 attacks, compared to only 1,500 attacks on Microsoft products.
What's next in IT trends just one thing on the mind of Adobe's Director of Government Solutions.
August 24th, 2009
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update
Technology has been changing as usual, the business has been demanding more and more from security professionals as expected, and we continue to outsource some of our responsibilities.
Established in August, the San Antonio cybersecurity center will be launching by the end of the year.