Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Administrative Conference of the United States
Todd Harrison of the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessment talks about possible defense cuts due to sequestration. Attorney Bill Bransford discusses the legal ramifications of lie detectors. Social media expert Justin Herman of the GSA explains how social media is being used in the aftermath of emergencies. John Palguta of the Partnership for Public Service ponders what may be in store for feds in 2013. Paul Verkuil explains what the Administrative Conference of the United States has been up to.
Tags: Todd Harrison , DoD , DoD Report , fiscal cliff , budget , Center for Strategic & Budgetary Assessments , Bill Bransford , Shaw, Bransford & Roth , Justin Herman , GSA , polygraph , Center for Excellence in Digital Government , John Palguta , Partnership for Public Service , Paul Verkuil , Federal Drive , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update
The ACUS is committed to promoting improved government procedures by leveraging interactive technologies and encouraging open communication with the public. We get details from chairman, Paul Verkuil.