Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Adam Tuss
The District of Columbia may hold back its $50 million share of dedicated funding for Metro if cuts to late night weekend rail service move forward.
Should Metro stop running at midnight on the weekends to save money and increase maintenance time? Metro board members weighed in Wednesday on the possibility. WTOP's Adam Tuss reports.
Scientists are delving into the less obvious causes of traffic jams.
Trying to find a working Metro escalator can sometimes feel like finding a needle in a haystack, and new numbers show just how many of the devices have been out of service.
It looks like plenty of area commuters are counting the cost of taking the InterCounty Connector.
When a new highway opens, you'd expect it to improve traffic. But did the new InterCounty Connector in Maryland actually make traffic worse?
Tags: ICC , InterCounty Connector , Reada Kessler , Chris Roth , WTOP Traffic , Melinda Peters , Route 28 , Olney , Shady Grove , Georgia Avenue , Muncaster Mill , Layhill , Norbeck , E-ZPass , toll road
In Falls Church, drivers are cruising through red lights and getting citations. The city's two new cameras resulted in 309 citations in their first five weeks of operation.
Robert Joy was attacked last Friday night at the Suitland station on the Green Line. He was waiting for his niece, due to show up any minute on a train.
Do you tailgate? Speed? Cut in and out of traffic without using your turn signal? Police in Fairfax County would like a word with you.
The dangers of texting while driving were on full display at one area high school. WTOP's Adam Tuss has the report.