Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Adam Tuss
If you take New York Avenue into and out of the District, you may want to build an extra 30 minutes or more into your commute, every day for the next two years.
Tags: New York Avenue Bridge ,
Next stop: West Falls Church's Chicken? Cream of Wheaton? Burger King Street? Not anytime soon.
Miscommunication. That's the troubling central theme in two recent Metro accidents -- including one that left two maintenance workers dead.
Adam Tuss, WTOP Sprawl & Crawl reporter
The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority has voted 9-4 to build an underground Metro station at Dulles International Airport.
Some residents in the area have been wondering about the loud booms they've been hearing.
Tuesday is the last day drivers without an E-ZPass will get a break on the InterCounty Connector.
Drivers need to be aware that a new barrier going in place will literally split traffic on the District's busiest bridge.
Tags: 14th Street Bridge ,
ABC7 Chief Meteorologist Doug Hill recommends you dress in layers, but he thinks the rain will hold off.
As Metro expands to Dulles International Airport, eight new stations will be built in Fairfax County. The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors approved names for those stations Tuesday.