Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Adam Tuss
Twenty workers were aboard one of Metro's prime mover trucks when it crashed into a contractor's rail truck Saturday night.
The winter storm that packed a much bigger punch than predicted came at a bad time for local transportation agencies -- and their budgets.
A powerful local lawmaker is calling for significant change at Metro.
Metro is mourning the loss of two workers who were installing communications equipment when they were struck by a high rail truck.
Tags: Metro , Kristi King , Colleen Kelleher , fatal accident , Jeffrey Garrard , Red Line , Sung Oh , Jackie Jeter , Angela Gates , National Transportation Safety Board , Tri-State Oversight , Jeanice McMillan , Metro accident , Michelle Basch , Kate Ryan , NTSB
The GSA has appointed a director and alternate director to WMATA for four year terms.
The search for the next permanent general manager of Metro is expected to take six to nine months, Metro board members said on WTOP's Ask Metro program Wednesday.