Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Adam Tuss
"The point of this is to stimulate growth and move people between neighborhoods," D.C. Department of Transportation Director Gabe Klein tells WTOP.
You hate getting stuck in traffic and Metro is too crowded. Would you consider hopping on a streetcar?
Tags: DDOT , streetcars , Adrian Fenty , Anacostia , Bolling Air Force Base , H Street , Benning Road , Northeast D.C. , Georgetown , O Street , P Street , Gabe Klein , Jack Evans , National Capital Planning Commission ,
Metro's oldest and busiest line is not running on a schedule that matches "reality." That frank assessment came from the transit agency's interim general manager.
For the first time ever, police officers from Maryland and Virginia are teaming up for Capitol Region HOV Awareness Day on Wednesday. Officers will be looking for HOV cheaters on Interstates 66, 95, 395, and 270, as well as the Dulles Toll Road and Route 50.
Metro police officers are on heightened alert following the failed New York City bombing in Times Square over the weekend.
Metro's Board of Directors has not settled on exactly how much, but there is a consensus that fares are going to increase.
WTOP's Adam Tuss goes on road patrol with an accident-clearing crew to see what's involved with getting wrecks and disabled vehicles cleared quickly.
"To be honest, trying to squeeze as many cars as we try to squeeze into our city streets isn't working," says Gabe Klein, director of the D.C. Department of Transportation.
Metro's Interim General Manager Richard Sarles says he should be replaced as soon as possible.
Jim Dougherty enters Metro at a time when the spotlight on safety is at its apex.