Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Adam Tuss
"This has everything to do with training," a Metro train operator speaking on the condition of anonymity tells WTOP. "A lot of it is simple basic stuff that you learn in class. When I am on my train, I walk through and check how many cars I have. Every operator is supposed to do that."
Metro expects standing room only conditions on Green Line trains before and after the game.
It was a long ride to work on Metro's Green Line Monday after a 10-car train made its way onto the tracks and began picking up passengers.
Metro's Trip Planner lets you know what the fare will be after increases go into place later this month.
As tens of thousands lace up their running shoes for Saturday's Susan G. Komen Global Race for the Cure, WTOP staffers will Sleep In for the Cure.
The bus will take 45 minutes. It's billed as a faster alternative to driving.
All west-bound traffic on Independence Avenue must go north at either 15th Street or 17th Street during morning rush hour periods.
WTOP Traffic Reporter Bob Marbourg, who has been following the region's traffic patterns since 1979, offers advice for when to hit the road.
After hours of discussion on Thursday, the Metro Board voted to increase bus and subway fares.
High Occupancy Toll (HOT) lanes are being built along that stretch, and some say the lanes are an ultra-modern, innovative solution to fighting congestion.