Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Adam Tuss
"This has everything to do with training," a Metro train operator speaking on the condition of anonymity tells WTOP. "A lot of it is simple basic stuff that you learn in class. When I am on my train, I walk through and check how many cars I have. Every operator is supposed to do that."
Metro expects standing room only conditions on Green Line trains before and after the game.
It was a long ride to work on Metro's Green Line Monday after a 10-car train made its way onto the tracks and began picking up passengers.
Metro's Trip Planner lets you know what the fare will be after increases go into place later this month.
As tens of thousands lace up their running shoes for Saturday's Susan G. Komen Global Race for the Cure, WTOP staffers will Sleep In for the Cure.
The bus will take 45 minutes. It's billed as a faster alternative to driving.
All west-bound traffic on Independence Avenue must go north at either 15th Street or 17th Street during morning rush hour periods.
WTOP Traffic Reporter Bob Marbourg, who has been following the region's traffic patterns since 1979, offers advice for when to hit the road.
After hours of discussion on Thursday, the Metro Board voted to increase bus and subway fares.
High Occupancy Toll (HOT) lanes are being built along that stretch, and some say the lanes are an ultra-modern, innovative solution to fighting congestion.