Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Acquisition management
Peter Andrejev, principal in Booz Allen Hamilton's Strategic Innovations Group, discusses acquisition management and the implementation of complex systems.
January 21, 2014
Tags: acquisition , contracting , system implementation , communication management , Peter Andrejev , Booz Allen Hamilton , Strategic Innovations Group , strategic innovation , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , Coalition for Government Procurement
Acting administrator Prouty promises the agency will lead the nation in how they use environmentally friendly products and services. Prouty says he wants to add funding in 2011 for research and development for green products and other things. GSA's schedules received a lift in 2009 because of Recovery Act and the excitement over energy saving products and services.
Tags: contracting , management , Paul Prouty , Steve Kempf , GSA , FAS , FAI , DAU , VA , Coalition for Government Procurement , schedules , Assisted acquisition services , green IT , Recovery Act , training
The IG for DHS has a new plan for tracking its performance while tracking the department. IG Richard Skinner explains.