Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Acquisition
Hugh Hurwitz, Deputy Chief Financial Officer and Senior Procurement Executive at the Education Department, shares what his agency is doing to build its acquisition workforce.
This year's conference theme, "Leveraging Efficiencies for Operational Effectiveness," will bring together experts from government, industry, professional trade organizations, and academia to share their insights, outlooks and perspectives on the most relevant issues, opportunities and challenges we are facing today as we deliver new technologies and operational capabilities to our war fighters and our national security customers.
A virtual cottage industry has sprung up in Washington around coming up with remedies for both agencies and industry.
Our look at the upcoming end-of-the-fiscal-year acquisition-spree turns to a vendor's perspective. Joining us to talk about the year-end ordering from a contractor's point of view is Stephanie Ambrose, Vice President at Serco.
After more than two years of review, the Department of Energy's National Nuclear Security Administration has announced its new acquisition strategy decision for key contracts. We get details from Patty Wagner, site office manager at Sandia National Laboratories