Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Acquisition
What kind of education and training does it take to get into this field?
The Federal Acquisition Spotlight, provided by Noblis.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
The Partnership for Public Service explains.
H.R. 5013 is aimed at waste, fraud and abuse.
Allan Burman, former administrator of the Office of Procurement Policy and the president of Jefferson Solutions, tells FederalNewsRadio that he's not surprised by the effort to reform the contracting process.
The new appointee tells Federal News Radio in a two-part interview that he wears three different hats as the agency merges the offices of CAO and OGP.
OMB memos "all about the workforce." Moves to reduce federal contracting does not mean cutting federal contractors, according to a contracting trade association.
The Government Printing Office is trying to "right-size" its printing operation. The GPO is in the first phase of a process that will one day bring more efficient, and less costly digital printers to its plant on North Capitol Street. The goal: to save both taxpayer dollars and printing paper.