Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Acquisition
Kimberley Hayes, is the president and cofounder of the Ambit Group, joined Francis Rose for an interview on Industry Chatter, to discuss the ways that agencies can bolster cooperation among vendors, the acquisition office and the program office.
After a decade in which relatively few questions were asked about resource allocations, Navy and Marine Corps acquisition leaders are moving to adjust to a new reality.
Anne Perry and Jonathan Aronie, partners at Sheppard Mullin, will answer questions about the bid protest process.
April 17, 2012(Encore presentation May 22, 2012)
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , bid protests , Anne Perry , Jonathan Aronie , Sheppard Mullin , GAO , court of claims , protective orders , GSA schedules , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , Coalition for Government Procurement
Federal News Radio hosts Tom Temin and Francis Rose join host Mark Amtower to discuss some of the top issues affecting federal workers.
April 16, 2012.
McKenna Long & Aldridge Partner Jason Workmaster and David Dowd, partner at Mayer Brown will discuss what contractors can do to avoid liability issues.
April 10, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , Jason Workmaster , McKenna Long & Aldridge , David Dowd , Mayer Brown LLP , Civil False Claims Act , GSA schedules , compliance , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , Coalition for Government Procurement
Douglas Packard has been appointed to the Senior Executive Service for the Defense Department and will serve as the no. 2 official for procurement at the Defense Information Systems Agency.
Host Mark Amtower talks about the big contracting issues with Northrup Grumman's Ed Swallow and Dan Mintz from PowerTek Corporation.
April 9, 2012(Encore presentation April 23, 2012)
Tags: Cybersecurity , cloud computing , best value , health IT , Subcontracting , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center , Ed Swallow , Northrup Grumman , Dan Mintz , Powertek Corporation , acquisition , contracting
Although scandal rocked the General Services Administration's leadership this last week, it remains unclear whether the four regional commissioners out on leave would face criminal prosecution.
Lockheed Martin and Austal are currently building 55 Littoral Combat Ships for the Navy. Kevin Brancato, a defense analyst for BGov and author of the report, "'Real Competition' for The Littoral Combat Ship," discusses how the Navy's competition between the two contractors may serve as a model for future acquisitions.
Asif Khan, the director of financial management and assurance at GAO, and Mike Sullivan, the director of Acquisition and Sourcing Management Issues, joined Pentagon Solutions with Francis Rose to discuss two recent GAO report.