Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Acquisition
Army Vice Chief of Staff General Peter Chiarelli stops short of saying the entire acquisition system should be scrapped but he is pushing for big changes.
ACT-IAC offers recommendations for improving large-scale IT acquisitions.
As part of Energy Awareness Month, DoD releases a statement on its commitment to move toward cleaner energy sources.
Host Mark Amtower interviews Deltek CEO Kevin Parker about the company's recent acquisition of Input.
October 11, 2010 (Repeated October 18, 2010)
Bill Gormley, the President and CEO of the Washington Management Group, which owns FedSources, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the changes to how the contracting community will get information.
The top procurement officer of a Top 100 DoD contractor gives a thumbs up to the newly announced Pentagon acquisition reforms. WFED's Scott Carr reports.
What industry really thinks about the Pentagon's cost cutting plan from Stan Soloway of the Professional Services Council
Army builds tank test track at Aberdeen
By 2018, the FAA expects NextGen to reduce flight delays by 21 percent, provide $22 billion in benefits to the traveling public, and save 1.4 billion gallons of fuel. We get an update on the program from the FAA's Vicki Fox.
Learn more in today's DoD report.