Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Acquisition
Camber Corporation has purchased federal EADS North America Defense Security and Systems Solutions.
See how DOD's money saving and efficiency tactics match up against your agency's. Bill Solis, Director of Defense Capabilities and Management Issues, GAO has more information
New OCI regs would allow government to tolerate conflict of interest... sometimes. Attorney Steve Ryan explains it for us.
The Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan is relying on the Government Accountability Office to offer actionable information about contracting in war zones.
Erin Pitera is the VP of Federal Management Partners and describes how the Navy was able to bring on much sought-after acquisition professionals.
The costs of weapons and communications systems are on the rise.
The new head of procurement at the Homeland Security Department has a pretty clear vision of how to get - and keep - acquisition on track at his agency.
A new southwestern border security technology strategy is in the works. We get details from CBS's Mark Borkowski.
DOD's Tricare Management Activity is not only one of the world's biggest health care providers. It is also a big acquisition organization. We learn more from TMA's Michael Fischetti.
Stan Sloane, president and CEO of SRA International, discusses what's in the deal and what it means for outstanding contracts.