Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Acquisition
Pentagon's most senior contract policy official is set to retire soon, but schedule is uncertain.
John Hillen, executive in residence and professor of practice at George Mason University's School of Management will discuss the growth of the GovCon services market.
June 24, 2014
The Federal Acquisition Service wants to standardize parts of the Multiple Award Schedule to make price comparisons easier for federal agencies. But some of the FAS proposals could signal a drop in diversity of business opportunities for federal contractors. Roger Waldron is President of the Coalition for Government Procurement. He's explained on In Depth with Francis Rose how FAS's modernization ideas might affect federal contractors and their agency customers.
Former GSA Administrator Martha Johnson discusses her new book: "On My Watch: Leadership, Innovation and Personal Resilience", and takes a look back at her career in public service.
June 23, 2014
Steven VanRoekel, the federal chief information officer, joined Federal News Radio for a free online chat to discuss the White House's latest IT priorities. View an archived version of the discussion.
Tags: Steven VanRoekel , CIO , budget , information technology , online chat , jason miller , Smarter IT Delivery Agenda , PortfolioStat , Digital Government Strategy , open data , cloud computing , acquisition
The Homeland Security Department's contract dollars declined for a second year in a row as sequestration set in. The impact of budget cuts is spread unevenly across its components.
Robert Levinson, senior defense analyst at Bloomberg Government takes a closer look at the Pentagon's 2015 budget request, and what's in it for contractors.
June 17, 2014
Nick Nayak is leaving as the DHS procurement chief in early July after more than three years on the job.
Joe Pulizzi, founder and executive director of the Content Marketing Institute, will discuss how to use content marketing to generate more business for your company.
June 16, 2014