Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Abraham Lincoln
Extras are still being sought for Steven Spielberg's "Lincoln," which will be filmed in Richmond and Petersburg.
You can learn a lot from Lincoln and other enduring leaders. Allan Schweyer of the Center for Human Capitol Innovation live at the Excellence in Government Conference.
Ann Hornaday, film critic for The Washington Post
Traffic patterns will not be the norm Friday in the District. Because it's Emancipation Day, you'll see weekend or holiday traffic patterns.
Papers signed by President Abraham Lincoln have been bought and sold since the end of the Civil War. But the National Archives says they should control one particular document.
This year is the 150th anniversary of many events related to the Civil War, including the inauguration of President Abraham Lincoln, and on Saturday, that event was re-enacted, just below where it actually happened.
Harold Holzer, vice president for External Affairs at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, explains how President Lincoln might address the current budget troubles facing the federal government.
Chris Core, commentator
Fourth and fifth graders at Davis Elementary School tried to help break a Guinness World Record along with students nationwide who, all at the same time, recited President Abraham Lincoln's farewell speech.