Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Abraham Lincoln
Extras are still being sought for Steven Spielberg's "Lincoln," which will be filmed in Richmond and Petersburg.
You can learn a lot from Lincoln and other enduring leaders. Allan Schweyer of the Center for Human Capitol Innovation live at the Excellence in Government Conference.
Ann Hornaday, film critic for The Washington Post
Traffic patterns will not be the norm Friday in the District. Because it's Emancipation Day, you'll see weekend or holiday traffic patterns.
Papers signed by President Abraham Lincoln have been bought and sold since the end of the Civil War. But the National Archives says they should control one particular document.
This year is the 150th anniversary of many events related to the Civil War, including the inauguration of President Abraham Lincoln, and on Saturday, that event was re-enacted, just below where it actually happened.
Harold Holzer, vice president for External Affairs at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, explains how President Lincoln might address the current budget troubles facing the federal government.
Chris Core, commentator
Fourth and fifth graders at Davis Elementary School tried to help break a Guinness World Record along with students nationwide who, all at the same time, recited President Abraham Lincoln's farewell speech.