Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Aberdeen Proving Ground
Ft. Monmouth Garrison Manager George Fitzmaier explains how his base is pulling it off.
Aberdeen Proving Ground officials have identified a contractor killed in an explosion and fire at a laboratory at the installation.
The Army is set to show off a new ammunition with improved accuracy and higher velocity, improved hard target capability, more consistent soft target performance, and a significantly increased range of these effects.
The Army is hoping a program to mold new civilian leaders will help one of its commands weather the budget storm.
Fort Detrick contributed $1.7 billion to the state economy in the federal fiscal year 2008, according to a new report on the economic impact of military installations in the state.
Army builds tank test track at Aberdeen
Researchers at Camp Detrick and later Fort Detrick tested Agent Orange and other herbicides used in Vietnam many times between 1946 and 1963, according to Department of Defense records.