Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: AT&T
Telecommunications contract is second in series of consolidations
FEMA wants to limit its role to supporting state and local governments. More than half of all states now have updated disaster recovery strategies.
Department hires AT&T to provide telecommunications services worldwide.
AT&T gets the go-ahead to offer Einstein V.1 under Networx
Agencies will not be able to purchase secure Internet portal services through the Networx telecommunications contract before August.
Government sources confirmed that Qwest received approval last week.
A unanimous three-judge panel of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals affirmed a lower court ruling that a 2008 law granting legal immunity for companies helping the National Security Agency with an email and telephone eavesdropping program is constitutional.
Fans camped-out and lined-up at the AT&T Store in Alexandria for a chance to see the stars of "Glee" and get tickets to a show at the Verizon Center.