Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: AT&T
ISA and ANSI Release New Action Guide to Help Business Leaders Mitigate the Risk and Damage of Cyber Attacks, EPA hires AT&T through Networx, private cloud backup service launched
Telecommunications contract is second in series of consolidations
FEMA wants to limit its role to supporting state and local governments. More than half of all states now have updated disaster recovery strategies.
Department hires AT&T to provide telecommunications services worldwide.
AT&T gets the go-ahead to offer Einstein V.1 under Networx
Agencies will not be able to purchase secure Internet portal services through the Networx telecommunications contract before August.
Government sources confirmed that Qwest received approval last week.
A unanimous three-judge panel of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals affirmed a lower court ruling that a 2008 law granting legal immunity for companies helping the National Security Agency with an email and telephone eavesdropping program is constitutional.